CrossFit C2L Member Referral Program:
Exercise and fitness is fun. It’s even more fun when you have a friend or family member to do it with. You can high five, celebrate, and even compete a little, against one another. We think so too, and the more friends and family members that you bring in the better. When you bring new people in and they stick around it helps the gym grow as well, and that’s kind of a big deal so we thought we would find a way to say “Thank You” for referring people to C2L and C2L South. Hence the C2L Member Referral Program was born. Here’s how it works:
- Whenever a new member comes to the gym, signs up, and informs us they were referred by you we mark it in the system and track it. Then once that person is here their first full starting from the billing cycle start date, you qualify for a reward. IMPORTANT TO NOTE – The new person must inform the coach they sign up with that YOU referred them at the time of sign up. Finding out later that your friend signed up and then trying to get credit for them doesn’t work, sorry folks.
- Once this person is here for the start of their first full cycle (so if billing is on the 15th and they sign up on the 7th, you get credit for them on the 15th as long as they are still here) you then qualify for a reward.
- Rewards are paid out on the 15th, or the persons first full billing date if different than the 15th.
- An individual can only be referred once for a reward. Stopping and then coming back to start up again would not qualify for a second reward on the same person.
- Only one person can collect a referral reward for a new member.
So what is the reward? Great question, here’s the answer:
- For every new referral that meets the above qualifications YOU the referring member will receive $50! Yep, $50. Each member may receive an unlimited number of referral rewards during any given period as long as the above requirements are met and referring member is a current active member of C2L.
It’s our way of saying thank you for trusting us with people you care about, and helping our community grow. If you have any questions about the program email either John or Sean at johnz@CrossFitC2L.com or seanh@CrossFitC2L.com and they will be happy to answer your questions.
Thank you for your support as we continue our mission of Building Legends.